I know this year has been challenging for all of us and all the procedures have changed . Our library is opening again, (this time will be different until further notice) our KLA leaders can check out books even from home. The books have to be quarantined for at least 1 week when they are returned to KLA.
Let me explain the process:
- Students can have access to our KLA library books via Destiny Discovery. http://gofollett.com/https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/37021
- By clicking the link they will have access to the library. The user name is the student's KLA email and the password is keiller123 (all lower case)for all students.
- Once students log in, can select the book they want by clicking the HOLD button (they can only hold 3 books per week). Students can place the books on HOLD. If you are attending school in person, just come by the library and pick up the book, FRIDAYS THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED.
- Parents can pick up the books at the main gate on Mondays and Tuesdays from 11:00am - 3:00pm
- For book returns, parents have to use the return drop off box located at the main gate next to Mr. Christman's office.
- The books will be distributed in a plastic bag having minimum contact with parents, if they want to exchange the books they have to drop off the books in the drop box and place another hold for a different title on the web page and wait until the following week for distribution (parents and students are not allowed to come onto the library).
- As soon as parents/students return the books they are allowed to put another 3 books on hold.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
Placing books on hold -
Book distribution - Monday and Tuesday from 11am.-3:00pm.
User ID: KLA STUDENT'S email
Password: keiller123 (lower case) for all students.