School Funding has changed in California
Charter schools now use local control funding
• What does this mean for KLA?
• KLA will be receiving state funding proportionate to our demographics.
• Funding will be linked to planning, communication, engagement and performance.
• KLA will update the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) with continued
input from all stakeholders on a yearly basis.
What Can you do?
• Participate in KLA’s LCAP meetings, planning, and complete the annual survey.
• Attend June board meeting