1) On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being an expert), how proficient are you with computers?
2) On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being an expert), how good are you at navigating through the internet?
"Student Network Acceptable Use Policy" Jigsaw
**this is found on page 11 of Student Agenda
1) Organize students into 8 groups
2) Assign each group one of the 8 sections (** marked sections require more work from a group-print one copy and cut into designated sections)
3) Have each group chart the important details of their assigned section using the guiding questions/directions provided
4) Prepare a presentation to the class. Each group should decide who is going to say what and have a good idea of what they expect their audience's notes to look like as they present
5) If time permits, groups begin presenting. If time does not permit, do a gallery walk of the important ideas.
Organization: Binder check using "Binder Rubric"