WELCOME BACK PACKETS REQUIRED for RETURNING STUDENTS.
Due to the high volume of applications received and KLA’s current wait list, it is very important that every returning student have a fully completed welcome back packet returned to the main office no later than 6/15/2018.
Why do I need to pick up a Welcome Back Packet?
- A completed welcome back packet ensures schedule, classroom placement and elective priority!
- Once the completed welcome back packet is received your child will be officially enrolled for the upcoming school year.
Where do I PICK-UP my Welcome Back Packet?
- Tuesday, May 29 through Friday, June 1
- 7:00am-7:45am in front of the main auditorium doors facing the parking lot
- 7:45am-3:00pm in the Main Office or Enrollment Office
Where do I RETURN my completed Welcome Back Packet?
- Enrollment Office
- Main Office
- Teachers will notbe responsible for welcome back packets delivered to the classrooms.
What do you mean by "fully completed" Welcome Back Packet?
- Updating every space on every form
- Submitting the pledge
- Signing where it is required
- Incomplete welcome back packets will be denied and returned to you for completion, if not returned by deadline student will be disenrolled
What if my child is NOT RETURNING to KLA?
- Please notify the Enrollment Office immediately so that we may offer enrollment to one of the many students on the wait list.
What happens if I do not return a Welcome Back Packet?
- Students who do not return a completed welcome back packet will be disenrolled and removed from our rosters on Monday, June 25th
- Enrollment will be offered to the next student on the wait list.
When's the last day to return my Welcome Back Packet?
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JUNE 15